Operator Competency Course
About this course
This course covers US10851 (V4) Operate a powered industrial lift truck (forklift).
The above unit standard allows you to operate a forklift in a closed off to the public area. Eg. Warehouse, fenced yard, etc.
|Wellington:||Courses as booked. Normally one Saturday and at least one week day a month|
This course costs $295.00 including GST.
- You MUST HAVE previous experience of operating a forklift
- You MUST be at least 16 years of age
Takes approximately 4-5 hours in the classroom and covers:
- US10851 (V4) Operate a powered industrial lift truck (forklift)
Takes approximately 15 min per person and covers the following:
- Pre vehicle safety checks
- Stacking and de-stacking
- The safe operation of the equipment
- Parking and storage
Upon successful competion of your training programme, you will be issued with a Forklift Competency certificate and ID Card. Forklift unit standard (US 10851) will be credited to your NZQA Record of Learning.
Please note: US 10851 will be loaded onto you ROL only if a theory score of 100% has been achieved.