passrite 0800 727 774

What can I teach?

If you teach people how to drive on a road for financial or commercial gain, you must have a current driving instructor endorsement on your driver licence. 

You are able to teach any class of licence that you have held for a minimum of 2 years however for any vehicle higher than a Class 1 NZTA may also require proof that you have the necessary experience and knowledge to teach that vehicle before being granted approval.