To be eligable to participate in this course the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Complete seven Logbook entries over a 7 day period. These entries can include: driving, days off, working in the office, working in the warehouse etc.
- Complete a minimum of 1,000 km of unsupervised driving in a Class 2 vehicle, which can be driven over any of the 7 days providing all of the aspects of the work time & logbook rule are followed and the driver's logbook is signed of by a verifier.
- Complete a Multi Choice test on Heavy Rigid Vehicle dynamics.
- Complete a Multi Choice test on Fatigue.
- Complete a Multi Choice test on Load Security.
BY ENROLING INTO A PASSRITE DRIVING ACADMEY COURSE YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY