Takes approximately 4 hours in the classroom and covers:
- Health' n 'Safety and hazards in the workplace, and how to manage those hazards
- Parts of the Truck Mounted Crane and what they do
- Safe working practices and site set up
- How to read load charts so you don't overload the Truck Mounted Crane
- Inspection of equipment
Takes approximately 40 min per person. Each student individually will complete TWO operations covering the following:
- Vehicle and crane pre-check
- Setting up the Truck Mounted Crane individually
- Unfolding arms ready for use
- Completing two lifts with different lifting equipment and loads
- Folding the crane away ready for transport
Upon successful competion of your training programme, you will be issued with a Truck Mounted Crane Competency certificate and ID Card.
For more detailed information about this course, please view our TMC Competency Course Information Sheet.
BY ENROLING INTO A PASSRITE DRIVING ACADMEY COURSE YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
REFUND /CANCELLATION POLICY:
7 WORKING DAYS prior to course start date: No Cancellation Fee / FULL REFUND if pre-paid
3-6 WORKING DAYS prior to course start date: 50% Cancellation Fee / REFUND if pre-paid
2 WORKING DAYS prior to course start date: 100% Cancellation Fee / NO REFUND if pre-paid
PRACTICAL TRAINING CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING POLICY:
Less than 24 hour notice results in a fee of $195.00 plus GST per cancelled/rescheduled drive.
For more detailed information, please view our Terms and Conditions.