NOTE: You will be asked by our Trainer to demonstrate your knowledge of slinging loads safely by slinging two loads and explaining why it was done that way prior to starting your course
Takes approximately 4 hours in the classroom and covers:
- Health' n 'Safety and hazards in the workplace and how to manage those hazards
- Parts of the Truck Mounted Crane and what they do
- Safe working practices and site set up
- How to read load charts to prevent Truck Mounted Crane overloading
- Inspection of equipment
A Job Safety Analysis form will be completed first, followed by answering questions on load charts.
Takes approximately 40 min per person. Each student individually will complete TWO operations covering the following:
- Vehicle and crane pre-check
- Setting up Truck Mounted Crane individually
- Unfolding arms ready for use
- Completing two lifts with different lifting equipment and loads
- Folding the crane away ready for transport
Upon successful competion of your training programme, you will be issued with a Truck Mounted Crane certificate and ID Card.
For more detailed information about this course, please view our TMC Course Information Sheet.
BY ENROLING INTO A PASSRITE DRIVING ACADMEY COURSE YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
REFUND /CANCELLATION POLICY:
7 WORKING DAYS prior to course start date: No Cancellation Fee / FULL REFUND if pre-paid
3-6 WORKING DAYS prior to course start date: 50% Cancellation Fee / REFUND if pre-paid
2 WORKING DAYS prior to course start date: 100% Cancellation Fee / NO REFUND if pre-paid
PRACTICAL TRAINING CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING POLICY:
Less than 24 hour notice results in a fee of $195.00 plus GST per cancelled/rescheduled drive.
For more detailed information, please view our Terms and Conditions.